Fight spam on habré

Chelovechnosti-spammers are already here.
I received a friend request from emmanuelababy12 message with the subject "emmanuelababy12 wants to join the 1st circle of your friends." If you look in the user's profile, I saw the following:
Karma → -80,35 (60 votes)
Have hybrasil → -80.35
Messages on habré: 0.
Text of the message of invitation is a standard spam.
"User emmanuelababy12 invites you to join its 1st friends on Habrahabr. Below the text of the query, which left emmanuelababy12: [hereinafter reference cut me — rost]
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good emmanuela and understanding, My name is miss emmanuela nogaye, I just went Through your profile at(habrahabr.ru) my dear, I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address ([link cut]) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Yours Sincerely,
emmanuela love,Please my dear get back to me fast so that i will send my pictures to you
Here is my Email Address([link cut])
how are you today, I hope all is well with you I am sorry to worry you with my proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you grant my request in good emmanuela and understanding, my name will be miss emmanuela nogaye, I just went through your profile at(habrahabr.ru) my dear, I have no options than letting you know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to know you more, you can send an email to my email address ([link cut]) so that I can send you more details about my self including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance, the only important thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Yours sincerely emmanuela love, please my dear get back to me fast so that I will send my pictures to you here is my email Address([link cut])"

the Question: perhaps we should introduce technical means to remove such users from the system; for example, the button "Report User", clicking on which, users of Habra could accelerate the clearing of the site from such garbage?

Obviously, this and similar "artists" have lost time in vain not one Gabriel.
Article based on information from habrahabr.ru

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Monitoring PostgreSQL + php-fpm + nginx + disk using Zabbix

Templates ESKD and GOST 7.32 for Lyx 1.6.x

Customize your Google